Hi everyone and welcome to our blog Vienna Insider!
We are sisters Una and Isidora, from Belgrade, currently living and studying in Vienna. We love photography, food, travelling, meeting different cultures and new people. Our life in Vienna is all about exploring and discovering new places, restaurants, coffee shops and sights which we share on Vienna Insider with you.
Vienna Insider is a personal, online space where we share our visual stories and useful information for all of you traveling to or living in Vienna. However the blog is not merely about Vienna. It is also about our travels, fashion and lifestyle, just a mix of everything we like and consider interesting to share.
Our goal is to inspire people to explore their places of living, wherever that may be, to embrace life and look for beauty in everything that surrounds them.
We are hoping that you will enjoy our pictures, find the blog helpful and get inspired!
Una and Isidora
Una – Photographer and Editor in Chief at Vienna Insider
– Graduated Social and Cultural Anthropology from the University of Tuebingen, Germany
– Currently Master Student of the CREOLE Master at the University Vienna, department for Social and Cultural Anthropology
– Main Research Interests: Social Media Studies, Visual, Digital Anthropology and Media Anthropology
– Freelance photographer at Una Stefanovic Photography
– Social Media Expert
– Speaks: Serbian, English, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian and a little bit of French
– Loves photography, dogs, cooking, travelling, Black Russian Terriers, organizing, exploring and eating out 🙂
Isidora – Editor at Vienna Insider
– Bachelor Student of Economics
– Speaks: Serbian, English, German and Spanish
– Loves: dogs, fashion, travelling, Mexico, everything Latin, reading, listening to music, parties and going out 🙂
All content published on Vienna Insider is created by us and is copyright of our blog, unless otherwise stated. Any redistribution or reproduction of images or text without our prior consent is strictly prohibited.
It is allowed to link Vienna Insider or quote the website, however you are obliged to credit www.viennainsider.com. If there is any interest to use our articles or pictures, feel free to contact us via email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our blog!